Get Florida Auto Insurance Quotes Online
The best way to find low cost, quality coverage is to obtain free quotes from multiple Florida auto insurance companies in order to find out which company will offer the lowest rates. OnlineAutoInsurance.com allows shoppers to compare rates in Florida with one simple process.
Whether they are looking for "full coverage" or just "liability coverage" , motorists can obtain the cost of premiums instantly and easily from top companies such as Drive from Progressive, AIG, Unitrin and more. This can be extremely useful in helping individuals locate the right policy from a reliable provider at a price they can afford.
More about Florida Auto Insurance:
If a vehicle with four wheels or more is being registered, it must be insured by a company licensed by the Florida Department of Insurance. Failure to buy Florida auto insurance and maintain coverage on vehicles can lead to having driving privileges suspended and/or having a car's tags and registration suspended for up to three years or until proof of a valid Florida automobile policy is presented. Additionally, one may be fined anywhere from $150 up to $500. That's why OnlineAutoInsurance.com is here to assist Floridians with their coverage needs and to help them find cheap FL car insurance rates.
Florida's state laws requires that motorists maintain at least the following minimum coverage:
- $10,000 personal injury protection. (PIP)
- $10,000 property damage liability (PDL)
- $20,000 bodily injury liability (BIL) per accident if the policyholder has been involved in a crash, or has been convicted of a certain offense.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Compensates a loss due to injury regardless of fault.
- Applies to bodily injury to the insured, relatives residing in the same household and passengers who are not required to have PIP.
- Protects the policyholder if he or she is injured as a pedestrian or bicyclist as long as the injury is caused by an accident with an automobile
- Pays for serious and permanent injury or death to others when the insured driver causes a crash involving the insured automobile.
- Pays for other parties' injuries up to the limits of the policy and provides legal representation in the case of a lawsuit
- Pays for injuries caused by policyholders or family members residing in their household
- May provide coverage for others who drive the policyholders's vehicle with permission
- Pays for damages that policyholders or members of their family residing in the same household caused to other people's property in an automobile accident